Entrepreneurship Development Programme
The main objective of LIVELIHOOD BUSINESS INCUBATOR (LBI) is to create jobs at local level and reduce un-employment by creating a favorable ecosystem for entrepreneurial development in the country.
The main focus area under the livelihood incubation is to take up those commercial activities, which are need based to create enterprises in the rural areas of the country.
- To set up business incubators so that eligible youth can be adequately incubated in various skills and be provided the opportunity to set up their own business enterprises;
- To impart entrepreneurship, and skill development training to youth;
- To provide mentoring and hand holding with facilitation for funding with a view to empower them to set up own business enterprises;
- To promote new low-end-technology/livelihood based enterprises.
- Hands on working experience in paper napkin manufacturing machine, carpentry, wood screw making machine, blow molding machine, solid rivet manufacturing machine, injection molding machine, bakery products plant, fashion designing and embroidery
- Entrepreneurship Introduction and Development
- Project understanding & Operation, Selection of appropriate project
- Introduction to book keeping & Accounting, Balance Sheet & Ratio Analysis
- Procedure for setting up of Enterprises
- Entrepreneurial challenges, legal & statutory requirements, Acts/ rules regulating small Business
- Business/official communications
- Introduction of about the machine/ project and its function, safety, Types & qualities of raw material, Operation of machine, Process of manufacturing
- Product packing, costing, market, Entrepreneur Support system,
- Sales, Marketing, E-marketing Innovations at “Google” & ‘Yahoo”, Market survey for project preparations
- Bank loans, Details of fixed assets & working capital
- Analysis and prepare project report, Preparation of bank proposal, Complete formalities for bank proposal along with documents, Correspondence regarding Bank loan.
Benefits to the participants:
Setup your own enterprise
Develop skills on various projects through hand-on experience
Develop entrepreneur skills
Develop skills for generating project reports
Develop employability skills
Individual, house maker, student etc.
Fee: 500/- Per participant
Eligibility: Minimum 8thStandard passed, minimum 18 years of age (however for certain projects the minimum qualification may be higher)
Covers programme cost, reading material and training cost
Hours 216, (2 Hours Daily for 45 Days approximately)
Batch Size: 30
Contact for further details
Ankit Bhatnagar, 040-23633231, 23633257
National Institute for Micro, small and Medium Enterprises (ni-msme)
(An Organisation of the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India)
Yousufguda, Hyderabad – 500 045